Jan 14, 2012

Love Is The Power Now, and Forever


Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you.
 Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep
 and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.




If one day you feel like crying…
Call me.
I don’t promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away….
Don’t afraid to call me,
I don’t promise to ask you to stop….
But I can run with you.

If one day you don’t want to listen to anyone,
Call me..
I promise to be there for you...
And I promise to be very quiet.

But if one day you call and there is no answer…
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you...




There are only two times when i want to be with you....
Now, and Forever.




There are only four questions of value in life.
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made of?
What is worth living for?
What is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.




Where love rules, there is no will to power;
 where power predominates, there love is lacking.
 The one is the shadow of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...