Jan 12, 2012

You ask Me if I will Love You Forever


You Ask Me If I Will Love You Forever

You ask me if I will love you forever, but I don't know the answer. I know that you will get mad, but I really don't know the answer, that's why I just smile and don't say anything. For me love doesn't have past and future. Love doesn't depend on time, depends on the people. I don't know if I am going to love you forever, but I know that I love you NOW!
I don't look at old pictures, because the emotion fades with time. It is important that I see you every morning when I wake up - I enjoy the real color of your skin, the first wrinkles around your eyes and your lips, your sorrow. That's the way I love you, because you are real.
I don't peer into the future either. Yes, I love to dream, to imagine pictures of the indeterminately time, but before we get to the future we have to experience a lot of moments from the present. That's why I don't tell you I will love you forever - I don't want of my thoughts to go so far away and to miss the happiness of this moment, here, now, while I have you in my arms, while I can feel your kisses and your heartbeat, while I feel like you are a part of me. I love you now, because ONLY NOW MATTERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...