Jan 18, 2012

If I Could Have Just One Wish


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you........♥




The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it...♥




You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper... I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have. ♥




Everyone has their own reasons for waking up in the morning. Mine is you.♥




You can focus on someone’s guilt, or you can focus on the love in their heart. But whichever you focus on, you’ll be at the effect of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...